Beaujolais Nouveau Celebration at Pot au Feu
Wednesday, November 19, 2014
The festivities will begin at 10 p.m. November 19 and run past midnight so that guests will have the honor of being the first in America to taste the new havest of vines from around the world.
A new wine will be uncorked every 20 minutes, tickets are $25 per person.
On the morning of November 20 a race between wheelbarrow racers and professional runners will begin at 10 a.m. by the Biltmore hotel.
The event will be free to spectators and the starting line will be on South Water St. by the Gaspee Memorial Kiosk.
The third and final event will be the "Tapping of the Barrel" Dinner where guests will be able to enjoy a hearty diner paired perfectly with Beaujolais staright from the barrel and other wines. The three course French Country feast will begin at 6:30 p.m. November 20, $55 per person (not including tax and gratuity).
- Five Things: Pot Au Feu, Providence
- Don’t Miss: Beaujolais Nouveau 2013 at Pot Au Feu in Providence
- International String Trio to Perform at Pot au Feu in Providence
- Beaujolais Nouveau Celebration at Pot au Feu
- The Cellar: Old-World French Classics
- The Cellar: French Finds
- 2011 Tournées French Film Festival Coming to Roger Williams
- French Film Festival Coming to Newport
- The Cellar: 3 French Wines at Great Prices
- The Cellar: French Finds Under $20