Beltone Raises Nearly $10,000 for Hasbro to Support Pediatric Audiology
Friday, January 29, 2016
Beltone New England across all of their 55 retail locations, hosted its "Hear for Children" campaign and raised $9,820 to benefit pediatric audiology at Hasbro Children's Hospital.
The gift will be used to support the purchase of specialized equipment used for measuring otoacoustic emissions, which are soft sounds generated by normally-functioning nerve endings in the inner ear.
The equipment will be used to assists in the audiological assessment of infants and young children.
The Pediatric Audiology Department at Hasbro offers a full range of services for children. The services include comprehensive hearing testing using conventional, visual reinforcement and conditioned play audiometry, as well as physiological measures; sedated audio evaluations, including auditory brainstem response; central auditory processing evaluations; monitoring for ototoxicity; and cochlear implants and hearing aids.
Related Slideshow: Top 10 Hospitals in Rhode Island Rated By Patients
- iPhone Technology from Beltone is Transforming Hearing Aids
- Flora’s Heart Brings Superhero Fun to Hasbro Children’s Hospital
- NEW: Hasbro Named Most Famous Brand in Rhode Island
- Hasbro to Hold “Global Day of Joy” For Children in Need on Friday
- NEW: RE/MAX Donates $5,000 to Hasbro Children’s Hospital
- NEW: Hasbro Children’s Hospital Named Hospital of the Month
- Hasbro Continues To Lay Off Workers Despite Expansion Plans
- NEW: Hasbro will cut its workforce by 10 percent
- NEW: Hasbro’s “Battleship Ball” Nets Record $1 Million
- NEW: Bradley + Hasbro Hospitals Announce New Med/Psych Facility
- Hasbro Donates 25,000 Toys To RI Families In Need
- NEW: Hasbro Will Produce Gender-Neutral Easy-Bake Oven
- NEW: Hasbro Children’s Hospital Pediatric ICU Receives AACN Award
- Rhode Island’s Hasbro Celebrates 50 Years of G.I. Joe
- NEW: Hasbro Outperforms Analyst Expectations by 133%
- Hasbro Children’s Hospital Completes Study on Concussion Compliance
- Rhode Island’s Hasbro Ranked 2nd Best Corporate Citizen in U.S.
- Pawtucket Schools, Hasbro, Inc Announce Partnership With No Bully
- Alex and Ani Releases New Cherub Charm to Benefit Hasbro Children’s Hospital
- United Way of Rhode Island and Hasbro Expand Summer Learning Initiative
- Hasbro Will Open Exhibit on the Creation of “Transformers”
- Did Hasbro’s Verrecchia Have a Conflict When He Voted to Fund $75M to 38 Studios
- Patriots Gostkowski Visits Children at Hasbro