Saul Kaplan Talks About the Highlights of Day 1 at #BIF2017
Thursday, September 14, 2017
The crowd heard from 16 presenters on the first day -- everyone from top tech journalist Walt Mossberg to Whitney Johnson and the power of smiling to David Macaulay and How Things Work. The presenter that brought the house down was A.J. Paron-Wildes with her son, Devin Wildes, who is an accomplished artist that struggles with severe autism. Wildes works in multiple mediums, including sculpture, videography, jewelry making, screen printing, and painting in multiple mediums.
Day two of #BIF2017 will feature 16 additional story tellers from around the globe. The event is sold out, but can be viewed on GoLocalProv.com.
Day Two Schedule is Below
- BIF Summit: Watch on GoLocal LIVE—See the Schedule
- Kaplan: Welcome to #BIF2017. Let the Inspiration Begin!
- “Optimism is Critical,” Says Former CIA Intelligence Director Medina - #BIF2017 Summit
- Technology, Government, and Hurricanes: #BIF2017 Summit Speaker Series’ Haisler on GoLocal LIVE
- Top Business Innovation Conference to be Broadcast Live on GoLocal - #BIF2017
- BIF’s Kaplan Talks Amazon’s Disruption to Supermarkets, New Uber CEO, and #BIF2017
- Business Innovation Factory Announces #BIF2017 Media Partner With GoLocal24 - Will Live Stream
- Pat’s Andruzzi on His Personal Journey from NFL to Cancer - #BIF2017 Summit Speaker Series
- Wall Street Journal Tech Superstar Mossberg on LIVE Thursday for #BIF2017 Summit Storyteller Series
- Fast Company Co-Founder Webber to Preview #BIF2017 Summit Storyteller Series on GoLocal
- Fast Company’s Webber Talks Media, Innovation on GoLocal LIVE’s #BIF2017 Summit Storyteller Series