Burn Bootcamp’s DiManna Previews the Grand Opening on LIVE
Sunday, October 21, 2018
Burn Bootcamp, a North Carolina based fitness franchise offering 45-minute boot camp classes with an average burn of 700 calories per class.
The studio also boasts additional amenities such as focus groups and free childcare during classes. Erica DiManna joined GoLocal LIVE’s Chelsea Guay to discuss the overall mission of Burn Bootcamp and the experience as a whole.
"Burn Bootcamp was always meant to be more than just a gym. Purpose and passion are the building blocks of this organization, and those characteristics make it the inspirational business it’s known as today," said DiManna, quoting Burn Bootcamp founder Devan Kline.
Much of the discussion on GoLocal LIVE - WATCH ABOVE - was about the Burn Bootcamp experience and amenities and benefits as well as how to get started as a beginner to fitness.
Burn Bootcamp is opening on Monday, October 22 at 1276 Bald Hill Road in Warwick, Rhode Island. To learn more or to sign up for a free trial click here.
- LIVE: Author Turner Helps Moms Find Their Balance With New Book
- LIVE: Rhode Island Needs To Build Up Business, Says Autiello
- LIVE: DeRobbio Decries “Failed” ESL Program in Providence Schools
- LIVE: Interior Designer Garceau: Floor Plans and Furniture
- LIVE: “Swipe Right on the Weekend” with WeKey
- LIVE: RISAS’s Reposa Offers Parents Advice on Stress-Free Back-to-School
- LIVE: “NEON” Retrofest to Tap 1980s Video, Music Culture This Weekend in RI
- LIVE: Trinity Block Party to Showcase “The Best of the Neighborhood”
- LIVE: One Year In, Borealis Coffee Looks to Expand
- LIVE: Gallery Night Providence Makes Art Approachable for All
- LIVE: Comedians in Exile to Perform at the Knickerbocker Cafe
- LIVE: Project LETS’ Hawes Breaks Down Resources Available to Students
- LIVE: Senate Candidate Bell Calls for End to Tax Cuts for the Wealthy
- Gorbea on LIVE: Last-Minute Primary Voting Information for Rhode Islanders
- LIVE: Academy Players to Debut Updated Performance Space with Opening of “Newsies”
- Trillo on LIVE: “I’m Not Going to Tell You What You Want to Hear”
- Lawless on LIVE: “My Bet is Kavanaugh Will Drop Out”
- Providence Mayoral Candidate Witman on LIVE: Strike, Public Safety, Tax Breaks and More
- LIVE: Styleweek Northeast Returns to Providence
- LIVE: Salisbury Farm Corn Maze Raises Money for Hemophilia Association
- LIVE: La Salle Senior Develops VR App to Help Public Speaking
- LIVE: Hera Gallery Celebrates Local Female Artists
- LIVE: Eve and Mathieu Revolutionizes Non-Dairy Milk Distribution
- LIVE: Caprio’s “Caught in Providence” Begins National Distribution
- Lawless on LIVE: Whitehouse “Damned If He Did, Damned If He Didn’t” Report Kavanaugh Allegations