Mr. Innovation Saul Kaplan Say RI Could Be America’s Laboratory for Change
Tuesday, June 27, 2017
Rhode Island, like many states, faces major challenges in two critical business sectors - healthcare and retail. Both are in the midst of major restructuring and both healthcare and retail are seeing upheaval and major job loss.
Kaplan says Rhode Island could be the de facto "poster child" for testing and creating new strategies job education, worker training, and business realignment. "Take advantage of our size," says Kaplan.
- Saul Kaplan: The Human Side of Innovation
- Saul Kaplan: The Future of Work
- Saul Kaplan: You Don’t Have to Go to a Conference to Enjoy It
- Brown Grad Andrew Kaplan Awarded Rhodes Scholarship
- Saul Kaplan: So Many Corporate Innovation Labs, So Little Innovation
- Saul Kaplan: Reinvention As A Life Skill
- Saul Kaplan: Welcome To #BIF2015!
- Saul Kaplan: Don’t Get Netflixed
- Saul Kaplan: Stop Treating Business Model Innovation As Change Management
- Saul Kaplan: Where Have All The Corporate Stories Gone?
- Saul Kaplan: Emerging Tech Is Society’s Shadow Future
- Saul Kaplan: Topics Are Overrated!
- Kaplan: Welcome To #BIF2016
- The Innovator Saul Kaplan on Why Failing is the Key to Success When Reinventing
- The Innovator Saul Kaplan Says Its Time to Rethink Parking, Transportation, and Commuting
- BIF’s Kaplan on GoLocal LIVE’s Business Monday Looks at Uber’s Controversial CEO
- Kaplan: Innovation Lessons From Michelangelo
- Kaplan & Dand: Converting Emerging Tech Into Next Practices
- Saul Kaplan: “The Innovator” Discusses How RI Can Transform Its Attitude and Performance
- Kaplan: Three Things Are Changing: 1) The Market 2) BIF 3) Me
- Saul Kaplan: Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Goodness
- Kaplan: Next Practices vs. Best Practices
- LIVE: Saul Kaplan Talks the Innovation of RI Government Tech
- LIVE: Kaplan Talks About the Potential to Innovate RI’s Economy Via the Colleges
- “Mr. Innovation” Saul Kaplan on Amazon and Whole Foods Merger and Impact on RI