Cheat Sheet 56, FBI Files: Raymond Patriarca Dies
Monday, September 05, 2016
Make no mistake about it, the files are layered with information about a time where the scope and reach of the Patriarca crime family permeated nearly every aspect of life in New England.
Page 10 Special Agent of the FBI, “has advised me that a confidential informant (hereinafter referred to as Source 7) has regularly provided information to Special Ageny of the FBI for more than REDACTED concerning offenses including murder, gambling, shylocking, stolen property, and racketeering, which has been independently verified and corroborated. Source 7 has provided detail information regarding the members, associates and organization of the Gambino, Genovese, DeCalvacante, colombo and Patriarca Organized Crime ‘Families’ as they exist in Connecticut, which information has been relied upon by the FBI to identify and which information has been independently verified and corroborated by the FBI.”
Page 16 Frank Piccolo represents the Gambino crime family in Connecticut.
Page 18 Gambino’s ask Patriarca to mediate a dispute.
Page 21 Quonset Robbery
“I have been informed by REDACTED that on May 24, 1980, two or more individuals broke into an enclosed area at the Quoneset terminal in North Kingstown, tied up a guard at at gunpoint and stole a pellet form valued at $172,493.00 and silver valued at $17,234.00 from a trailer located therein. Said precious metals were owned at Handy and Harmon Company of Attleboro…”
Page 50 Presiding Judge Joseph Weisberger authorizes electronic surveillance over the telephone.
Page 51 Federal Court Judge Raymond Pettine authorizes intercept wire communications over telephone.
Page 80 Predication:
“was waked at Beraducci Funeral Home, 477 Broadway, Providence, Rhode Island on 7/13/84; and was buried at Gate of Heaven Cemetery, East Providence.
Related Slideshow: FBI Files - The Patriarca Papers - Entry 56
- Cheat Sheet 55, FBI Files: FBI Source is Marked for Death, Col. Stone and Maj. Benjamin
- Cheat Sheet 54, FBI Files: FBI Track Alleged Bribes to NJ Governor Brendan Byrne
- Cheat Sheet 53, FBI Files: Key Witness is Killed
- Cheat Sheet 52, FBI Files: Federal Courts Battle Over Indictments of Coia and Patriarca
- Cheat Sheet 51, FBI Files: Indictment of Patriarca, Coia, & Other Laborers International
- Cheat Sheet 50, FBI Files: Winter Hill Gang, Bonded Vault, Bevilacqua’s Relationship with Patriarca
- Cheat Sheet 49, FBI Files: Las Vegas Casinos, RI Corruption, Callei Murder, Bonded Vault
- Cheat Sheet 48, FBI Files: Patriarca Asks to Appear on CBS News with Cronkite
- Cheat Sheet 47, FBI Files: Patriarca Runs His Crime Organization from Jail
- Cheat Sheet 46, FBI Files: Is Patriarca Losing Power? Gang War Coming?
- Cheat Sheet 45, FBI Files: Valachi Called to be Deposed in Patriarca’s Suit Against Boston Herald
- Cheat Sheet 44, FBI Files: 20 Murders, Coia, Worcester Cop
- Cheat Sheet 43, FBI Files: Nazis, Dean Martin, Frank Sinatra, and Civil Rights
- Cheat Sheet 42 The Patriarca Papers – Nazis, Negroes and Buying a Chevy Dealership
- Cheat Sheet 41, FBI Files: Bianco, Bombs Outlawed, Volpe and Warwick Musical Theatre
- Cheat Sheet 40, FBI Files: Collapse of the Bonanno Family, Bodies in a Car, Dynamite on the Engine