CITY OF PROVIDENCE: Committee on Public Works Meeting October 10
Tuesday, October 10, 2017
1. Resolution Requesting the Traffic Engineer to cause the installation of "Four-Way Stop" Signs at Sophia Street and Ethan Street.
2. Resolution Requesting the Traffic Engineer to cause the installation of "Four-Way Stop" Signs at Melissa Street and Bowlett Street.
3. Resolution Requesting the Traffic Engineer to cause Eugene Street to be established as a "One-Way" Street in a westerly direction from Ophelia Street to Springfield Street.
4. Resolution Requesting the Traffic Engineer to cause the installation of a Taxi Stand on Fulton Street between Dorrance Street and Eddy Street after 9:00 o'clock P.M. and before 8:00 o'clock P.M., and study the feasibility of making Fulton Street a "Two-Way" Street.
5. Resolution Requesting the temporary closure of Adrian Hall Way for a period of ten years in order to permit the development of a skate park on the adjacent property, and to continue to serve as a loading area for the Trinity Repertory Company.
6. Petition from Michael Gennaro, Executive Director, Trinity Repertory Company, 201 Washington Street, Providence, Rhode Island 02903, requesting to abandon a portion of Adrian Hall Way.
7. Communication from William C. Bombard, PE, City Engineer, Department of Public Works, dated August 31, 2017, submitting the Construction and Maintenance Agreement for 1R/Arterial Improvements to Elmwood Avenue - Contract 3.
PER ORDER THE Committee on Public Works
Councilman Michael J. Correia, Chairman
Offices and City Council Chambers are accessible to individuals with disabilities. If you are in need of interpreter services for the hearing impaired, please contact the Office of Neighborhood Services at 421-7768 not less than 48 hours in advance of the hearing date.