NEW: RI’s Residential Properties Earns National Honors for Website
Monday, August 24, 2015
ResidentialProperties.com earned recognition in four separate categories including "Best Neighborhood Pages," "Best Property Details," "Best Video Strategy," and "Best Map Search."
The rankings were put together through analysis of 750 of the countries top real estate brokerages websites. The list was narrowed down to the top 25 by five technology experts and then a panel of 70 real estate chief technology and marketing officers from across the United States voted on the best websites over eight different categories.
Residential Properties Ltd. first launched its site in 1996.
Residential Properties Ltd.
Residential Properties Ltd. is the largest privately held real estate company in Rhode Island and has served sellers and buyers since 1981. The company has five offices located in Barrington, Cumberland, East Greenwich, Narragansett and Providence.
- Real Estate Market Shows Gains in Month of May
- RI Real Estate Market Sees Summer Slowdown
- Report Says Commercial Real Estate Market is Improving
- Will RI’s Commercial Real Estate Market Rebound in 2013
- NEW: RI Real Estate Bucks National Trend - Up
- NEW: Lila Delman Real Estate Hosts Economic Summit
- Real Estate News: Good Word on Housing
- RI Real Estate Report
- Making the Case for Real Estate
- Signs of Life in Commercial Real Estate Market
- Residential’s Tech Guru Named -100 Most Influencial in Real Estate
- More Photo Galleries on GoLocal Real Estate
- The 20 Hottest Real Estate Towns in Rhode Island
- It’s a Buyers’ Market for Real Estate Investors In Rhode Island
- Real Estate Market Consumers’ Age-old Question: Buy or Sell First?
- Preparing for the Summer Real Estate Market
- Real Estate: What Half a Million Dollars Will Buy in Rhode Island
- Agents Now Fighting Their Real Estate Wars Online
- Welcome to GoLocal Real Estate
- In Case You Missed It: GoLocalProv Launches Real Estate Platform